At ININSER we carry out feasibility studies for all kinds of industrial projects, both in terms of energy efficiency as well as the production processes themselves. In these studies, we analyse the different technological solutions, the optimal configuration of the plant, the investment costs, operating costs, income, and the various financial parameters of the investment.
The services offered by ININSER includes:
1. Review of the initial situation, and an overview of the project.
2. Relevant regulations.
3. Estimation of production data.
4. Determination of proposed technology and configuration. Many projects accept different configurations and technological solutions, even if only one of them presents optimal results.
5. Study of the site and of the local conditions.
6. Financial estimate, which includes:
Estimate of fuel and supply costs
Estimate of operation and maintenance costs